The committee will make the final decision regarding proper artwork condition and placement of each piece.
• Art must have been completed within the last 3 years and be representative of your current work.
• Artwork must be valued no less than $250. Artists without representation may be consulting with the museum on pricing.
• 2D no larger than 6’ x 6’
• 3D no larger than 3’ x 2’ x 2’
• Once images are submitted, DO NOT make further edits to the actual artwork.
• Previously owned art will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Video, performance, or audio-based art will not be accepted.
• Maximum of 3 images per entry.
• Artwork must be photographed on a solid background, if the image is not cropped to outer dimensions of artwork.
• Image size requirements: 1920 pixels on the short side / 2–5MB file size / JPEG or PNG formats only.
• Your images must be RGB color format; CMYK filles will not upload properly.
• Enter online and follow instructions.
• During the entry process, you have the option to include one gallery (space is limited) representing your work. If you include this information, it will be printed on the tag displayed next to all accepted artwork.
Jury Process: All art submissions will be juried in May by the Art for Life Art Committee. Once the pieces are selected, an invitation will be issued to the selected artist and/or galleries.
Angela Meleca, Owner, Meleca Gallery
Duff Lindsay, Owner, Lindsay Gallery
Alicia Jean “AJ” Vanderelli, Artist and Owner, The Vanderelli Room
Greer Pagano, Curator, Pizzuti Collection
Brent Foley, Principal, TRIAD Architects
Gabriel Mastin, Leadership Giving Officer, Columbus Museum of Art
Tyler Cann, Contemporary Art Curator, Columbus Museum of Art
Drew Sawyer, Curator of Photography, Columbus Museum of Art
Heather Llewellyn, Special Events Manager, Equitas Health
Meghan Tubbs, Development Coordinator, Equitas Health
Tony Pellerite, Marketing Coordinator, Equitas Health
Lisa McLymont, Graphic Designer and Artist, Equitas Health